The Amoena Lymph Care Concept supports patients after breast cancer treatment with mild lymphatic disease in the thoracic/chest area.
The CuraLymph Compression line complements the existing portfolio and cares for the patient, in accordance with established medical guidelines. Medical compression supports the lymphatic drainage by increasing interstitial pressure in the thoracic wall or chest. External pressure, in combination with movement of the thoracic area, has a positive effect on reducing the protein-rich lymph, as this pressure activates the lymphangiomotor system.
Damage to the venous/lymphatic vascular function/structure of the thorax and/or mamma (e.g., postoperative/posttraumatic, congestion due to immobilization) with mild to moderate swelling, mild to moderate risk of edema, feeling of heaviness, edema reduction and relief of discomfort and pain.
Features | Benefits
- Wide adjustable straps; wide integrated bra band. Guarantees a high level of comfort by relieving the shoulders. Avoids digging into the skin and does not impede lymphatic drainage
- Medically effective pressure. Supports lymphatic drainage by increasing interstitial pressure on the thoracic wall or chest
- Textured material on skin. Provides a massaging and draining effect on the fibrous tissue and minor lymph vessels, which improves lymph drainage and encourages scar healing
- Long length fit with knitted underbust elastic band. Ideal for concealing the thoracic area for a full 360 degree compression. The soft underbust band prevents pressure marks and tissue irritation
- Smooth finishes and high coverage around the neck and arm area. Ideal for sensitive and stressed skin
- High back neckline. Provides concealing and support to ensure a comfortable fit
- Seamless integrated pockets. Creates an even silhouette and holds breast forms and shapers securely in place
- Hook and eye fasteners. Width can be easily adjusted for effortless adjustments of pressure and to create the perfect fit (e.g. in case of weight fluctuations)
Lymph Flow Long Wire-Free Front Closure has high-functioning concealment, which is most suitable for edema on the thoracic wall and/or dorsal, proximal or axillary emphasized edema.
Material: 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex