Amoena is aware of the special circumstances during this time and has developed bras especially for the first phase after surgery – to provide individual care for women according to their needs.
Compression garments are designed to keep the post-surgical breast(s) immobile and/or stabilized during the healing phase after breast surgery.
Important to know! Compression garments:
- May support wound healing after breast surgery
- May stabilize the shape and function of the operated breast
- May protect sensitive scar tissue and reduce irritation
- May minimize the risk of postoperative edema
- May reduce postoperative swelling/pain
- Underbust 12-14 mmHg; 17-20 mmHg when worn and fastened
- Keeps the breast supported and secure with specific compression zones in the lower cup area
- Specific pressure zones apply light pressure to the side and back sections to encourage lymphatic drainage and support the healing process
Reconstruction with implants (best worn with a compression belt)
- Reconstruction – tissue transfer • Partial mastectomy
Features | Benefits
- Seamless circular knit technology. Skin heals without additional irritation
- Medium compression. Secures and supports the breast and wound site through medium pressure
- Knitted, seamless universal cups. Secures and supports the operated breast with even pressure on the cup area
- Seamless sewn-in securing ring around the pre-formed cup. To secure the breast without applying pressure
- Seamlessly integrated pockets. To securely hold breast forms and shapers in place
- Hook and eye front closure.